Upgrade That Bath!

This early 20th Century Bathroom was doing great until the copper embedded in the wet-bet corroded and leaked into the first floor. 3″ to 4″ of dry-pack/wet-bed and porcelain tile in a small bath, wet walls all around, almost 1 ton of debris. Freshened up looks great!


This space was huge! 750 sqft! Dricore floors, insulated walls, maximized the space for large open areas, and even a hidden storage with a custom bookcase door! Awesome project, got to be creative and innovative, always more fun than just banging out a floor, sheetrock, paint, etc.

Off the Wall

I was feeling a little creative so I purchased some laminate flooring and built a wall off the wall with a recessed space for my flat screen. I learned a great deal about form and function, wiring space, and sound absorption. It still looks great.

Termites are Bad

This job started off as a wall paper removal and paint. Turns out there were active termites and they ate through sheetrock and framing. One wall had to be framed and new drywall installed. The wallpaper left the old wallboard in rough shape. Some time, elbow grease and the right glue solvent proved to be the right ingredients for job well done.

Kitchen Overload

This kitchen was small. It needed an upgrade. However the only way to fix the “smallness” was to make it BIGGER! So I opened it up on both sides. This then created a problem about the hardwood floors and the Travertine tile. The Fix: New hardwood floors.